Sunday, May 27, 2012

Zip Away

Yesterday, the little poop and I went on a 7 hour trip. He took out a zip car and we drove to Capitola to take pictures for his project. While he took pictures at the beach, I strolled along the cute beach-side stores. I bought some taffy and wanted to check out this $1 jewelry store but it was closed. :( I was super sad and disappointed.

We then decided to drive to San Jose so he could take pictures in Valley Fair and Santana Row. With a Jamba Juice to boost his energy, he went and took pictures and I walked around and followed him at some points. He thinks that me following him is boring to me but it feels oh so fun! It's like an adventure with an obscure purpose. I hunt down places for him ho take pictures, he approves or not, and I hunt some more. I get to walk around and explore while being with him! I don't like to shop in person but I do like to observe in person. People watching is always fun.

In any case, I got us dinner and we drove back JUST IN 2 MINUTES LATE TIME! :)

RUSHED like crazy but we made it.

I love spending time with him. It's very relaxing and exciting at the same time. Just being able to smell him (and often his smelly feet) is enough satisfaction for me.

Plus, I walked away with a bag full of salt water taffy so I am definitely very very happy.

The bestie and I will be checking out the $1 jewelry store again this Friday. IT BETTER BE OPEN!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment